In 2008, there were significant events that occurred that would shape how business is conducted today. Of those events, we witnessed the following:
- The U.S. experienced the beginning of what would become the collapse of the housing market.
- The $700 billion bailout bill for the US financial system was signed by President George W. Bush.
- Barack Obama became the first African-American to be elected President of the United States.
Of less significance but still important to pop culture:
- The New York Giants upset the New England Patriots 17-14 in Super Bowl XLII ending New England’s undefeated season.
- Toshiba announced it would formally recall its HD DVD video format, ending the format war with Sony’s Blu-Ray Disc.
Also of importance, we saw the founding of a small technology company called The Soaring Group. The company was started with a focus on providing skilled resources to Fortune 500 companies for ERP implementations. As the years progressed, the company became increasingly adept at providing sound best practices and custom solutions to customer specific needs.
Over the years, the company identified that to continue its growth, it must expand its service offerings while continuing to deliver its core ERP offerings. The company then conducted research to determine the best way to socially position itself in the current marketplace. The decision was made that The Soaring Group would redefine its identity and begin doing business as SOARING.
We are proud of our humble beginnings to where we are today as a company. We got here by providing excellent service and long term solutions to our customers needs. When we work with our customers and identify issues, our goal is to find resolutions for those issues and put roadmaps in place to prevent such issues from recurring.
With Soaring our customers don’t work with a company that’s just in business to allocate resources. They receive a partner, a partner who shares the same level of commitment during engagements as they do. The only way we succeed as a company is when we have successful engagements and our customers are happy.